Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures from my "Keep Bouncing" Video Shoot

I shot a music video for a song off my upcoming album called "keep bouncing" a couple months ago. Since the song is pretty much about the dumb shit that goes through your mind when you're drunk and bouncing around from bar to bar, I figured it was only right that I shot it at some local Columbus bars. We shot it in one night at three seperate bars: Skullys, Cafe Bourbon Street, and Carabar. Although about 90% of it was shot at Carabar. My homie Bridget had her camera and took some pictures. As you may or may not know, shooting music videos involves a great deal of standing around waiting for your part to come up, so it should come as no surprise that these pictures are of us doing just that--standing around and waiting.

I figure I would post this because the videographer just told me that he's really close to being done and should have a draft to me soon. I'm excited.

All photos by Bridget Brown

My dude Zero Star...




























Me and Envelope:














Justin, the director:














Cara behind the bar:





















Wes and Envelope:















Detox, somebody whose face is covered up by Detox's hand, me, and Ron:
















Video for "Keep Bouncing" and my new album "Adventures in Counter-Culture" coming soon.

Word is Blog.

1 comment:

  1. yo Print, is the director Justin in a rock band by any chance?...he looks like a cat in this rock band called The Heartless Bastards...also have you ever met Dan Auerbach from The Black Keys...just wondering bruh.

    Dope...new album from Print...always good to hear.

    ReplyDelete